Sunday 19 May 2013

10 Products I Love

I have chosen 10 products that I adore and decided to put them in this post. This include sprays, body lotions, foundations and hair products. Lets get started!


Product Number One; Butter Dream Vanilla Body Butter

This vanilla body butter is called Butter Dream and can be found at in the Sportsgirl store or at the Sportsgirl website - http://www.sportsgirl.com.au/ -
This body butter smells amazing and it's so creamy. I use this about once a week and every time I use it, it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would defiantly recommend buying this, it's also cheap at only $9.95. 

Product Number Two; Adore By Models Prefer 

This perfume right here, is my favourite perfume ever. I have never been a really big fan of perfumes but this is just so perfect. The smell is amazing and the bottle it comes in is so pretty and vintage looking. I sadly could not find this product on the internet but if you can please post the link in the comment section. 

Product Number Three; Dark Temptation Lynx Deodorant

Now, now, I know this is a 'boy' deodorant as some people say but I can't help myself! This is the  only deodorant I use, I mean who wouldn't want to smell like chocolate. So, yes this is my favourite deodorant although sometimes the twist cap gets stuck in place and the spray comes out like water. Here ( http://www.lynxeffect.com.au/product/detail/291861/dark-temptation )

Product Number Four; Nivea Essential Care Lip Care

This product is so helpful for people with dry and cracked lips. The balm is soft and creamy, but when put on it leaves a glossy finish. I use this everyday and it makes my lips feel so nice. You can buy it on line right here - http://www.nivea.com.au/products/lip-care/Essential-Care -

Product Number Five; Kool-Aid Lip Smacker 

What I love about this lip smacker is the colour it leaves on your lips, it's kind of a pearly pink. It is very glossy and look perfect if you don't want a bold colour. I could not find a link for this product, if you can find it online please comment the link.

Product Number Six; Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation

This foundation goes on lightly and looks amazing on, it truly does make you look and feel flawless. Mine is in the colour natural beige. It goes on evenly and very easily. I also love how the sponge that comes with this product it inside the purple lid, it just keeps everything cleaner and more organized. You can buy it online right here - http://www.covergirl.com/face-makeup/foundation-makeup/simply-ageless-foundation -

Product Number Seven; Loreal Paris Matte Morphose Souffle Foundation 

This was probably one of my favourite foundations, it goes on super easy and just look perfect. I would defiantly recommend buying this, it was the first foundation I ever used. I could not find it online though.

Product Number Eight; Paw Paw Lip Balm

Paw paw lip balm is best to you for cracked lips. It takes away the stinging pain and heals your lips up quickly. It doesn't leave a visible colour on you lips though. I could not find a link online, but if you can you know what to do.

Product Number Nine; Batiste Dry Shampoo Diva

This dry shampoo works like magic and surprisingly, it smells good. On days when i'm going to school and my hairs that bit greasy I spray a little bit of this and it works like a charm. The steps I take are, first I spray some in my dry hair, then I scruff up my hair and leave it for a few minutes before brushing it back out. For me it works so I would recommend buying it. You can buy this at most chemists.

Product Number Ten; Mini Straight 

This product is called Mini Straight, it's a mini straightener. You can get different brands of mini straighteners and many different shops, like Kmart and Target. I think these are great if your traveling but not to use all the time, because they are smaller they seem to take longer to take to straighten your hair. I would defiantly get one though as they are handy.

There's my top ten products!




2 comments:

  1. lovely picks!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win asos, topshop or space nk vouchers + a goodie bag! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great favourites!
    love those nail polishes.
    Following you now :)

    would you like to follow eachother via gfc & bloglovin'?
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | International Giveaway
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete