Thursday 16 May 2013

25 Facts About Me

As a first post ever, I have decided to make this a post where you can get to know me. So, here is 25 facts about me.

1) I like love Disney movies

2) I strongly dislike the colour orange...

3) I have never ate a peach

4) My bedroom has a vintage theme

5) I'm really bad at math

6) I don't drink juice 

7) Winter is my favourite season 

8) I really like avocados 

9) Pink is my favourite colour


10) I can eat a lot of pepper 

11) I'm quite sarcastic 

12) I get my nails done..a lot

13) Public speaking makes me very nervous

14) I love roller coasters 

15) I'm allergic to a lot of things, surprisingly none are food

16)  I want to visit Paris 


17) Too much milk makes me sick

18) I don't like macrons

19) I'm very artsy 

20) Food is always on my mind, as you can probably tell

21) I adore Katy Perry's style 

22) My favourite class is English

23) I like crazy fashion

25) I cannon't think of a fact 25 

And that's my 25 facts ~








1 comment:

  1. I hate color orange also! I do love Disney movies, roller coaster and visit to Paris. :)

    ReplyDelete