Friday 17 May 2013

My Fake Nail Adventures

Lately I have been getting my nails done, so I thought why not make a blog post about all my nail adventures! I have had my nails done four times, so that four different colours and styles you get to check out.

My First Fake Nails
These light blue oval nails were my first fake nails ever. I got them done at a nail salon called Professionail, It was a pretty okay experience for a first time. I got them done in shellac because it is said to last longer than just normal nail polish.

My Second Fake Nails
My second time I did not have to get a whole new set of nails, I just got a different colour. I got these nails done at a place called Professional Nail Care, which I personally enjoyed much more. This time I did not get shellac because it is surprisingly expensive and does not last for that much longer as normal nail polish. I decided to get this really cute beige colour and it is defiantly one of my favourite choices.

My Third Fake Nails
This was my third experience with fake nails, I decided to continue going to Professional Nail Care. This time I need a whole new set because I had worn my old, oval set for around a month. This time I thought I would switch things up a bit and I got square, to me the only downside with the squared shaped nails was that they made my long finger look shorter but I guess that could also be seen as a positive. What I really liked with these nails was that I didn't just have one colour. I decided to have one nail on each hand done in a black/silver glittered nail polish and the rest in a hot pink colour. I just got normal nail polish, and I will continue using normal nail polish with the rest of my fake nails.

My Fourth And Most Recent Fake Nails   
These nails are my most recent and the ones I am wearing as I type! These are the same set as seen up above just different colouring. I got a light gold nail polish on one finger on each and and black on each other finger, I really like this look but personally I think it looks best with squared nails. I went to Professional Nail Care again to get these done, it seems to be the place I go to all the time now. I really like these nails and they came out super shiny which is amazing for just normal nail polish.

That is the end of this post so until nest time, bye xx


No comments:

Post a Comment